Life University Recognition Awards
Do you know a deserving individual who:
- has reached the pinnacle of success in his or her career?
- is a non-LIFE alumnus and has demonstrated exceptional commitment and support for the mission and spirit of LIFE?
- exemplifies his or her love and pride for LIFE?
- humbly supports and bolsters LIFE through their service?
- has demonstrated a notable increase in giving or an expansion of their giving?
Consider nominating them for one of our annual recognition awards! Please list the nominee's accomplishments for each category on the nomination form and include resume or bio with the nomination form. Additional supporting material (press releases, awards, honors, etc.) may be included as well.
Click here to see previous award recipients.
Final selection will be made by the Awards and Recognition Committee appointed by the IAALU Board, the Director of Alumni Relations and the President of the University.
Nomination materials are available online. Nominations are being accepted through August 15, 2017. The award is presented to the recipient in a formal ceremony at the Recognition Awards Lunch on Saturday, September 30, 2017 during our annual Fall CElebration program.
Please submit the nomination form via our online portal. If you have any additional questions please contact:
Mary Ellen Leffard, Alumni Relations Director